Organized in partnership between Lux Research and Nanotech Europe 2009,
the Lux Executive Forum will shine a light on the promises and pitfalls
of external innovation, featuring elite leaders from throughout the
globe. Speakers include:
- Dale Cooper, Connect+Develop, Procter & Gamble
- Volker Hilarius, Director Advanced Technologies, Merck KGaA
- Toshio Suzuki, Vice President, R&D, Kuraray America
- Gianni Operto, Investment Director, Good Energies
- Herbert von Bose, Head of Directorate G “Industrial Technologies,” DG Research, European Commission
Learn from the best case studies in open innovation for nanotechnology. Uncover the most lucrative investment opportunities and find out how to widen your company’s product pipeline. Whether you are a policymaker, corporate CEO, top-tier financier, R&D manager, technology scout or an entrepreneur, you should know how to harness open innovation for competitive advantage.
The Lux Research Executive Forum will answer the following:
- Why does nanotechnology require open innovation?
- How can I identify the key strategies for open innovation?
- What can be done to Increase the pace of commercialization in Europe?
- How can open innovation mitigate the challenges of the current economic downturn?
- What are the best practices in technology scouting?
You may apply for a seat at the forum by ticking the "I want to participate in the Executive Forum" checkbox when registering at shop.spinverse.com
See Lux Research Executive Forum program here »