Nanotech Northern Europe 2008 took place from 23rd to 25th September 2008 in Bella Centre, Copenhagen. The event was a place for the global nanotechnology community to meet, collaborate, and do business. We recognize that nanotechnology encompasses a huge range of technologies, at differing stages of development. That’s why Nanotech Northern Europe not only featured excellent research work, but also enabled companies to convey their visions for the market impact of nanotechnology, or to demonstrate their commercial products in our fully-integrated exhibition.
- Health and Bio – Nanobiotechnology and nanomedicine
- Electronics – Nanotechnology for information and communications technology
- Energy – Sustainable solutions for energy and the environment
- Water – Nanotechnology and the global challenge of access to clean water
- Food – Nanotechnology and the food industry
- Construction – Nanotechnology for environmentally-friendly construction
- Safety – Safe development of nanotechnology
- Investment – Public Funding, Technology Transfer, Research/Industry Cooperation
View the program of the 2008 conference.
View the list of speakers in 2008 conference here.